Project Planner Printable
HURRY! SALE ENDS IN ONLY…
As a busy distance learning/homeschooling mom, or both (like I was), it’s essential to stay on top of things. It helps immensely if you’re good at time management and organisation.
Mastering these skills leads to productivity. Being a productive person increases the chances of being a more successful student.
However, I do know that it’s not easy to manage your time, stay organised and be more productive with all of life’s demands and challenges.
However, a Project Planning Printable has an abundance of benefits to help you stay on top of things.
3 of the main benefits of project planning are:
- Improving your chances of achieving your goals.
- Helping you stay on schedule so you can be more productive.
- Gives you clear objectives. If you know what you’ve planned to do, you’re more likely to do it.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to invest in this game-changing Project Planner now and enjoy improved time management, organisation and productivity.
Your future self will thank you, especially when you get those amazing grades and become a high achiever.
HOW TO USE:
1. You may choose a topic of interest or a skill that needs to be strengthened. Like avoiding distractions while studying.
2. Turn the topic into a project (aka unit study).
3. Make a list about the effects of distractions on study sessions. (Pros & Cons)
4. Brainstorm ideas about what distracts you.
5. Consider how to best avoid these distractions by doing research either online, in books, or both.
This link may help https://etsy.me/3klYrdM
6. Write out why you think you get distracted, how this makes you feel and what you’re going to do about it in the future. This can be in the form of a letter to yourself, a poem, an essay or anything you’re comfortable with.
7. Get creative and include drawings etc if you want.
By the end, you will have worked on a variety of important study skills in the process – fine motor, planning, problem-solving, research, reading, writing, concentration, etc.
When you’re done, feel free to choose another topic to plan for a new project and repeat the process! You’re going to learn a whole lot.
By using this amazing Project Planner, you’ll soon be able to focus on your studies and be more productive and organised, instead of being distracted and procrastinating.
Learn how to be the smart student who gets more done in less time so you can enjoy the things you enjoy with those you love.
I used this same planner to help me get a Commendation for my Master of Laws degree while homeschooling 3 kids, recovering from a car accident, taking care of a family of 5 and a home. It worked for me, I know it can do the same for you!
You may use this printable for personal use. It is not to be used for resale of any kind even if you are recreating your own design/product with parts of it. I still retain the copyright of all my digital downloads, even after purchase. You may not sell, share or distribute the digital file in part or in whole in any way. Since our shop sells non-tangible digital products that you get immediate access to, they cannot be returned or exchanged. Refunds will not be issued after the purchase is made.
If you have questions about a product before you make a purchase, please email us at email@example.com
HURRY! SALE ENDS IN ONLY…
Not sure yet? At least don’t leave empty-handed!